Tony Hsieh is a famous American venture capitalist and a successful entrepreneur. He was born in Illinois and he is a graduate in computer science from Harvard University.
The 45-year-old-man is the CEO of Zappos, an internet-based shopping company specialized in shoe and clothing. .
Tony has also tried his hands on writing which made him publish his book in June 2010 named “Delivering Happiness”. The book is about his entrepreneurial endeavor, his book made wonders on the New York Times Best Seller List and was on the list for 27 consecutive weeks.
Here are Ten best Tony Hsieh quotes to build your own business;
1. When you walk with purpose, you collide with destiny. – Tony Hsieh
2. Envision, create, and believe in your own dreams, and the universe will form around you. – Tony Hsieh
3. It starts with what customers first see when they visit our Web site. In the United States, we offer free shipping both ways to make the transaction as easy as possible and risk-free for our customers. – Tony Hsieh
In Case You Missed This:How To Deal With Rejection In Business
4. Act weak when strong, act strong when weak. Know when to bluff. – Tony Hsieh
5. We must all learn not only to not fear change, but to embrace it enthusiastically and, perhaps even more important, encourage and drive it. – Tony Hsieh
6. You won’t know exactly what those benefits will be, but if your friendships are genuine, those benefits will magically appear 2-3 years later down the road. – Tony Hsieh
7. Learn by surrounding yourself with talented players. Just because you win a hand doesn’t mean you’re good and you don’t have more learning to do. – Tony Hsieh
8. Your personal core values define who you are, and a company’s core values ultimately define the company’s character and brand. For individuals, character is destiny. For organizations, culture is destiny. – Tony Hsieh
9. Without conscious and deliberate effort, inertia always wins. – Tony Hsieh
10. I believe that there’s something interesting about anyone and everyone—you just have to figure out what that something is. – Tony Hsieh