When it comes to selecting the right email automation software, Constant Contact is one of the most preferred among others. Today’s Constant Contact review will show you all you need to know about this email service provider.
This Constant Contact reviews will teach you:
- Facts about Constant Contact
- Constant Contact alternatives
- Various pricing and plans of Constant Contact
- Benefits of using Constant Contact email marketing software in growing a small business
- Biggest challenges small business owners face when choosing an email marketing software
Outstanding Facts About Constant Contact You May Need to Know
There are basically 5 unique things you probably didn’t know you could do with Constant Contact. Some of the things you can achieve with Constant Contact that is unavailable in most email service providers are:
- The ability of Constant Contact to trigger emails as a result of user actions.
- You can create interactive email campaigns with ease inside your Constant Contact dashboard.
- You can track results like your new and lost subscribers, delivery rate, bounce rate, etc., in real-time
- A dynamic sign up form can be easily created with Constant Contact and this can help you dramatically grow your email list.
- Constant Contact gives you multiple email templates to select from
Having said some of the key features that make this autoresponder outstanding, let’s look at some interesting facts about Constant Contact you may need to need to know.
Constant Contact is one of the most popular US-based autoresponders in the world. With headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts and additional offices in Loveland, Colorado; and New York, New York. The company was founded in 1995 and was later sold to Endurance International in 2015.
With a customer base of over 600,000 Constant Contact believed to be one of the largest email marketing software providers in the world.
Is Constant Contact web-based or locally installed? Constant Contact is 100% cloud-based. You don’t need to download anything nor install a plugin to get it running.
Why is Choosing a Reliable Email Service Provider a Hard Task?
Choosing a reliable email service provider can be very tasking especially when you have countless lists of autoresponders to pick from. You will need to look at their compatibility with mobile devices, the ease with which they can track results in real-time, different automation mechanisms and templates they offer.
Oftentimes, you will also need to look at how effective their email service support system is. Terrible customer reviews are an indication that they are doing something wrong. These complaints could be a result of poor user experience (UX) or steady inflation in pricing.
There are loads of challenges you are likely going to face when selecting the best email service provider for your small business. One of such problems you might encounter when choosing a reliable autoresponder for your small business (restaurant, real estate, blogging, etc) is a geographical limitation where your country of residence is not allowed to use it.
If your desire is to grow your business using the power of email marketing with zero limitations, you might need to give Constant Contact a shot.
Constant Contact Reviews 2021 (Details, Pricing and Features)
With 1,235 employees capacity, Constant Contact is helping small business owners like you to automate their marketing emails, personalize emails and build a good relationship with their customers.
In this Constant Contact review, we shall look at some key features, details and pricing of Constant Contact.
Here are some amazing features of constant contact that makes it a unique email marketing software:
- Constant Contact has over a hundred customizable, responsive email templates
- Drag-and-drop email editor
- Auto-adjust smart columns for emails
- Comprehensive image library
- Up to 2GB hosting for images and documents
- Intuitive landing page editor
- List-building tools for websites, social media, and SMS
- Email list management
- List segmentation tools
- Duplicate contact management
- Social share for emails
- Social posts and monitoring
- Social inbox
- Social analytics and engagement
- Facebook and Instagram ad management
- Google Ads tool
- Real-time campaign tracking is another great Constant Contact feature you will love
- Campaign comparison
- Click-tracking heat map
- Click segmentation
- Subject line A/B testing
- Marketing calendar
- Email marketing automation
- e-commerce integration
- Event marketing
- Online fundraising tools
- Custom surveys and polls
- Coupon creation
- Client management
- Multi-user accounts
- Email integrations
Constant Contact Plans and Pricing
Constant Contact offers two email marketing plans: Email and Email Plus.
Here’s a breakdown of the Constant Contact Email Marketing Plan.
0 – 500 subscribers – $20/month
501 – 2500 subscribers – $45/month
2501- 5000 subscribers – $65/month
5001 – 10,000 subscribers – $95/month
35001 – 50000 subscribers – $335/month
You qualify for a 15% discount when you prepay 6 months ahead for your email marketing service.
Email Plus Plan
If you want better results with automated emails and other powerful features, the email plus package of Constant Contact will be a good place to start with.
0 – 500 subscribers – $45/month
501 – 2500 subscribers – $70/month
2501 – 5000 subscribers – $95/month
5001 – 10000 subscribers – $125/month
35001 – 50000 subscribers – $335/month
Note: The interesting thing about Constant Contact pricing is that when you buy now, you get your first month for $0.
Benefits of Using Constant Contact Email Marketing Software in Growing Your Small Business
Have you been considering using Constant Contact email marketing software as your preferred marketing tool in growing your small business? We have got you covered with some interesting benefits you stand to gain.
Here are the benefits of email marketing for small businesses
- You can personalize emails when communicating with your audience using Constant Contact email marketing software.
- Setting up a secured online store free from cyber attack is super-easy with Constant Contact.
- Turning your website into a lead generation machine is achievable if the pop-up form of your Constant Contact email marketing software is well-integrated.
- You can integrate your email service provider when running a social media advertising campaign.