Life indeed is a phase as the CEO of Max FM, Andrew Hanlon announced with great pain the death of a lovely radio presenter “Emmanuella Pobeni Adepoju” popularly known as IYA JOGBO.
Here are five things you need to know about her person;
1. She started her broadcasting career with internship in 1995 as a newscaster in radio Lagos.
2. She died of Bronchitis and an enlarged heart disease on Friday, 24th July, 2020.
3. As her age was not revealed officially, EntrepreneurReporters found out that she died in her late 40’s
4. She worked with Max FM formerly known as radio continental for almost ten years.
In Case You Missed This :Meet Nigeria’s First Electric vehicle, JET EV
5. She had four children and her first child just rounded up his NYSC programme when she died.